Hello everyone! I am now talking to you from Portland, Maine!
How is everyone doing?
Are you eager to hear what the new Music Playlist consists of?!
1. Disclosure: Latch
2. Lifehouse: Hanging By A Moment
3. Clean Bandit: Rather Be
4. Black Shelton: Home
5. Alan Jackson: It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere
6. Swan Brothers: Later On
7. Shakira: Medicine
8. Red Hot Chili Peppers: Under The Bridge
9. Dierks Bentley: Drunk On A Plane
10. Rascal Flatts: Payback
11. Boten Anna: Basshunter
12. Tim McGraw: Meanwhile Back At Mama’s
13. Big & Rich: Look At You
14. Celine Dion: Because You Loved Me
15. Letter To Me: Brad Paisley
16. Fifth Harmony: Bo$$
17. Justin Timberlake: Not A Bad Thing
18. Kenny Chesney: American Kids
19. Eli Young Bad: Dust
20. Keith Urban: Somebody Like You
21. Big Data: Dangerous
22. Jake Bugg: Slumville Sunrise
23. Nico & Vinz: Am I Wrong
24. Take That: Back For Good
25. Sir Sly: Gold
26. Daughtry: Over You
27. Tiesto: Wasted
28. Charli XCX: Boom Clap
29. Frankie Ballard: Sunshine & Whiskey
30. Broken Bells: Holding On For Life
31. Jessie J & Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj: Bang Bang
32. Kelly Clarkson: Breakaway
33. Rodney Atkins: Take A Back R0ad
34. Jefferson Airplane: White Rabbit
35. Rodney Atkins: Watching You
Please click here to view July’s Monthly Music Playlist!
Enjoy! <3 Lauren
Happy July! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. It sure has been a hot one here in New Hampshire. I feel like the 90 degree weather PLUS the humidity has been torture for us without AC! Oh well, it is better than snow right?!
The country music has been replaced with a new station 92.5. Does anyone else listen to this station?!
What news do you have for me in the music world? I would love some suggestions!
Here is what I have for you! Enjoy.
1. James Blunt: You’re Beautiful
2. Eli Young Band: Crazy Girl
3. Kongos: Come With Me Now
4. One Republic: Love Runs Out
5. Gary Allen: Watching Airplanes
6. Jamie Scott: My Hurricane <—- LOVE
7. Time McGraw Ft. Faith Hill: Meanwhile Back At Mama’s
8. Blake Shelton Ft. Owen Sebastian: My Eyes
9. Eric Paslay: Song About A Girl
10. Kenny Chesney: American Kids
11. Nickelback: How About You Remind Me
12. Uncle Kracker: Smile
13. Magic!: Rude
14. Dierks Bentley: Drunk On A Plane
15. Kenny Chesney: Young
16. The Band Perry: Chainsaw
17. Little Big Town: Pontoon
18. Gloriana: Best Night Ever
19. David Nail: Kiss You Tonight
20. Billy Currington: We Are Tonight
21. Jake Owen: Eight Second Ride
22. Aerosmith: Sweet Emotion
23. Disclosure Ft. Sam Smith: Latch
24. Coldplay: A Sky Full of Stars
25. Duran Duran: Hungry Like A Wolf
26. The Cranberries: Dreams
27. Imagine Dragons: On Top Of The World
28. Brett Dennen: Out Of My Head
Awesome Possum Trail Mix:
1 Can: Nut-rition Wholesome Nut Mix (healthy fat) (sustained energy)
1 Can: Nut-rition Men’s Health Recommended Mix (healthy fat) (sustained energy)
1 Bag: Sun-maid Golden Raisins (dried fruit/fiber)
1 Bag: DARK Chocolate M&M’s (chocolate protects the heart)
1 Bag: Toll House Nestle Dark Chocolate Chips (chocolate protects the heart)
1 Bag: Snyder’s Peanut Butter Pretzel Sandwiches (grain) (carb) (quick energy boost)
HELLO EVERYONE! I HOPE EVERYONE HAS HAD A GREAT MONTH! THE SUMMER WEATHER IS HERE AND UNFORTUNATELY IT WILL BE GONE BEFORE WE KNOW IT! SO ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS AND LISTEN TO THIS PLAYLIST WHILE YOU ARE HAVING SOME SUMMER FUN! ENJOY. :-D
AGAIN, IF YOU HAVE ANY MUSIC SUGGESTIONS FOR ME, PLEASE SHARE!
LASTLY, BEFORE YOU GO AHEAD AND LISTEN TO THIS PLAYLIST MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT MY MAY 2014 PLAYLIST!
1. CHRIS BROWN: RUN IT
2. LEE BRICE: I DON’T DANCE
3. GUY SEBASTIAN: LIKE A DRUM
4. IGGY AZALEA: FANCY
5. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE: NOT A BAD THING
6. JENNIFER LOPEZ: FIRST LOVE
7. KATY PERRY: BIRTHDAY
8. ARIANA GRANDE: PROBLEM
9. JAKE OWEN: ANYWHERE WITH YOU
10. LADY ANTEBELLUM: BARTENDER
11. 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER: SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT
12. DONNA LEWIS: I LOVE YOU ALWAYS FOREVER
13. BREAKING BENJAMIN: SO COLD
14. JOE NICHOLS: YEAH
15. THE WHO: BABA O’RILEY
16. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE: NOT A BAD THING
17. CAROLINA LIAR: SHOW ME WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
18. LINKIN PARK: WAITING FOR THE END
19. ONE DIRECTION: YOU & I
20. BRYAN ADAMS: HEAVEN
21. USHER: U GOT IT BAD
22. MATCHBOX TWENTY: OVERJOYED
“USE YOUR FIRE INSIDE TO LIGHT THE LAMP.”
Happy Spring Weather! Can you guys believe it is almost June?! I
can’t. I feel like summer 2013 just happened! I think this will be the
best summer YET. :-) I am excited!
What is better than a great music playlist for summer?! Nothing! So
here you guys go! Your May 2014 Music Playlist! Enjoy!
If you haven’t seen April’s Music Playlist- check that out first! I love
you guys. :-)
4. Birdy- Wings
7. Shakira- Empire
8. Lady Antebellum- We Owned The Night
9. Something To Be Proud Of- Montgomery
10. Whatever It Is- Zac Brown Band
11. Kenny Chesney- Live A Little
12. Iggy Azalea- Fancy
13. Better Life- Keith Urban
14. Nico & Vinz- Am I Wrong
15. Brett Dennen- Comeback Kid
16. Randy Houser- Goodnight Kiss
17. Seether- Broken
18. Billy Currington- Must Be Doin Somethin’ Right
19. Michael Buble- Haven’t Met You Yet
20. Dierks Bentley- Am I The Only One
Hello everyone! I am back with my Monthly Music Playlist post!
If you haven’t seen last month’s music playlist, you might want to check that out first! :)
Here is your April 2014 Music Playlist.
I am still in a country phase, but not all of the songs are country this time! Enjoy!
1. Tim McGraw- Highway Don’t Care
2. David Nail- Let It Rain
3. Lee Brice- Hard To Love
4. Lee Brice- A Woman Like You
5. Dr. Dre- Still D.R.E
6. The Black Eyes Peas- Hey Mama
7. Travie McCoy & Jason Mraz- Rough Water
8. Jake Owen- Beachin’
9. Eminem- Headlights
10. Shakira- Can’t Remember to Forget You
11. Austin Mahone- mmm Yeah
12. MTKO- Classic
13. Sophia- Crazy Stupid Love
14. Colina Feat. Tommy Clint- Hello
15. Rixton- Me And My Broken Heart
16. Pure Prairie League- Amie
17. Cobra Starship- You Make Me Feel
18. Lena Fayre- Love Burning Alive
19. Neon Tree’s- Sleeping With A Friend
20. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis- White Walls
Cassi from Davis To Dixie nominated me for the Sunshine Award. How nice. :)
What is the Sunshine award: In Cassi’s words it is basically: to recognize “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
So what did I have to do?
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Post 10 interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate some fellow deserving bloggers for the award.
5. Link your nominees in the post and let them know about their nomination with a comment.
10 Things About Me:
1. I couldn’t sleep alone until I was a teenager.
2. I hated peanut butter as a child and now I can’t get enough!
3. I was more confident with my image/weight at 13 than I am now.
4. I miss high school.
5. My mom is my best friend.
6. Relax Riesling is my favorite wine.
7. But I like beer more.
8. I work out 5 days a week, and have fun on the weekends.
9. I am loving almond butter more and more.
10. I wear too much black.
So if I nominate you, you will have to do the same! Good luck and congrats. :)
Hey guys! I am back for another WIAW post! All thanks to Peas & Crayons for hosting! I don’t know what it is about WIAW posts that I love so much.. Maybe it is because I am obsessed with food, eating, cooking, and knowing what everyone else has been eating? Yeah, maybe that is why I find them so interesting? Yeah, that must be it. ;)
Do you go shopping on Saturday and buy a bunch of yummy food? Then.. prepare it on Sunday to get ready for the week?! Do you also start writing down a bunch of yummy food that you didn’t get, but thought about AFTER you got back from the store?! Yeah, that happens to me all the time. Believe me.. I buy enough food to last me 3828 years. But there is always a bunch of food I forget. OR it is because I start looking at WIAW posts and WANT everything that I see…
Such as cottage cheese with chives, chocolate/raspberry chocolate bars, rice cakes, melon dew, turkey, blueberry bagels…. Yeah, I need to stop. :-P
Well anyways, here is what I ate yesterday (Tuesday.) :-P Enjoy!!
If you haven’t checked out my last post: March 2014 Music Playlist: Country Edition, well then check it out! ;) Let me know if there is any special “edition” you would like me to cover. If not, well then, just enjoy! Thanks y’all! :)
First things first… Coffee! You all know this.
My typical breakfast has been scrambled eggs cooked in olive oil and either toast or an english muffin!
Honest to god guys, I LOVE this breakfast. It is delicious and EXTREMELY filling. However, I will admit I REALLY look forward to my Saturday morning donuts. Guilty…
Lunch time! I think it is my favorite meal of the day. Besides donuts of course. ;)
This is my typical lunch, as I have mentioned before. Veggies, hummus, 2 whole grain wraps, peanut butter (and sometimes jelly,) and yogurt!
Some other snacks that I will munch on throughout the day include: fruit, raisins, apple sauce, almonds or type of chip! Yum.
I have been drinking coffee twice a day again. Right before I go to the gym. I kicked that habit, but then it resurfaced. :/ How often do you drink coffee? Do you think twice a day is unhealthy?
A big ole salad with spinach, mushrooms, peppers, hot peppers, celery, carrots, tomatoes, black olives, and sun dried tomatoes!
An onion bagel with laughing cow light swiss cheese and chicken!
Semi sweet chocolate chips and whole milk for dessert! (unpictured)
I don’t know what has gotten into me. I am on a country kick- and it will not leave! Here is your March 2014 Music Playlist- Country Edition!
1. Dan + Shay – 19 You + Me
2. Naughty Boy – La La La
3. NONONO – Pumpin Blood
4. Jack Johnson- Shot Reverse Shot
5. Cole Swindell- Chillin It
6. Sara Evans- Slow Me Down
7. Blake Shelton- Boys ‘Round Here
8. Miranda Lambert- Automatic
9. Eric Paslay- Friday Night
10. Zac Brown Band- Goodbye In Her Eyes
11. Randy Houser- Goodnight Kiss
12. Rascall Flatts- Rewind
13. Rodney Atkins- Take A Back Road
14. Little Big Town- Sober
15. Lady Antebellum- We Owned The Night
16. Sara Evans- Slow Me Down
17. Keith Urban- Long Hot Summer
18. Lee Brice- A Woman Like You
19. The Band Perry- Done
20. Brantley Gilbert- Bottoms Up